Thursday, March 19, 2020

Elevator pitch V 2.0

https://youtu.be/Qr8iZ7VqqXY

I was pleasantly surprised by the feedback from my first elevator pitch.  I didn't feel very confident about my pitch, but the person who reviewed it said that she really enjoyed it, which was great.  What surprised me most was that they said my product was a major need in their life, and I always thought people would view it as a desirable luxury, though I'm glad that the demand for it may be even higher than I expected for some people.  I also thought their statement that "having many different styles and colors is a major plus" was very insightful because it confirmed my belief that some people would really appreciate a stylish and customizable padded seat cover over a boring and generic one.

Based on the feedback I received from my first post, I kept the content of my pitch the same.  The reason for this was that the person who left feedback on my pitch seemed to enjoy the content of my pitch, and did not make any suggestions to add or remove information.  What I did change though, even though it wasn't in my feedback, was that I decided to dress nicer, seeing as the other students dressed-up for their pitches.  I also decided to memorize my pitch so that my delivery was less robotic and I could be more dynamic with my gestures, facial expressions, and cadence.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jake,
    I really enjoyed watching your second elevator pitch. I thought you did a great job explaining your product in detail. From all the different cars your padded seats can work for to all the different fabrics. I believe this is extremely clever and crucial for your success with this product. Being able to have your padded seats work in many different cars and have tons of different padding fabric options is very sellable and marketable. A way you could really market your product would be to have influencers show them in their cars such as popular YouTubers. I could see both teens and adults really enjoying your product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jake, I really liked your idea of your pitch. It was a great improvement. I like how you really emphasized he weaknesses in your last post and made it even better in your second one. I like how you portrayed your idea. This made it a very good pitch to follow. This was also very good for marketers. People stay alarmed by your idea and follow it very well.

    ReplyDelete