https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oNhtPRrNOk
Reflecting on the first comment I received from my second pitch, one of the things that stood out to me was their statement that the variety of style and fabric options was very marketable and crucial to the success of my product. Since this is one of the core differences between my product and competitors, it was very encouraging to hear this. They also mentioned that having influencers use the seat covers in their cars could be a good way to market the product. I think this is really smart and insightful since a lot of popular YouTubers have interesting cars that they share with their audiences. Having my product in an aspirational position like that could make it a lot more appealing, especially to younger (18-30-year-old) audiences.
The second comment on my second pitch said that my second pitch was a great improvement over my first. They mentioned that I emphasized the weaknesses in my first post and made the necessary improvements, which I completely agree with.
I didn't change anything with the content of my pitch for my third and final delivery. Instead, I focused on my delivery and my presence in front of the camera. I got the pitch completely memorized to the point where I was comfortable with it. I focused on making good eye contact with the camera, making good use of gestures, and being enthusiastic about my idea. I think this was easily my best pitch yet, and I'm happy with the improvements that I have made.
Hi Jake,
ReplyDeleteI loved watching your third elevator pitch. After watching all three of your elevator pitches I think this one is the most fluent and the best one yet. Once again I was most impressed with how you explained your product in such great detail. From all the types of cars your padded seats are offered to to all the different colored fabrics and even custom seats. A way you could really push the marketing for your product would be to have car dealers sponsor your padded seats or even influencers. I could see a wide range of people interested in your product.