Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Exit Strategy

The exit strategy that I would like to use is selling my business for a large return after 5-10 years of profitable operation and growth.  I would like to get at least $10 million for my business, which I would then invest in a restaurant franchise, collector cars, and real estate so I have enough passive income to support the lifestyle that I want.

The reason that I chose this exit strategy is that the primary goal for my career and business ventures is to be able to afford the lifestyle I want as quickly as possible.  This is because I want to be able to travel and drive exotic cars before I get too old to enjoy it as much as I can.  Also, I anticipate that vehicle ownership will become less common in the future, which results in a shrinking market for my product.  Therefore, I would like to sell the company before autonomous, ride-sharing services begin to take precedence over owning your own vehicle.

This exit strategy has influenced the growth strategy for my venture.  I intend to grow brand and product awareness rapidly by using social media influencers to promote my product.  Each influencer will offer their followers a promotional code which will encourage those interested in my product to buy it.  By growing my venture quickly, I can hopefully make my company valuable and attractive enough to sell it when I want for the price that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment